Depending on Luke's mood...there are some days he is a total trooper when it comes to cleaning and helping me out. On this particular day he was all about cleaning ... he even asked if he could help me....so I immediately whipped him a towel and some Windex and put him straight to work. I even cranked up the kid tunes so he could enjoy a little music while I continued to slave drive him until he had enough.
He helped clean the toilet

Helped wash the floors
Windexed the sliding glass door
And even went as far as to clean the grooves of the sliding glass door...I did not even ask him to do this, he just said "Mom this spot is REALLY dirty!"
He was so much help on this day....but I can't seem to get him to help me again..every time I say "Hey Luke, lets pull out the cleaning supplies, crank up the music and have a cleaning party" , he looks at me and says ever so kindly "Um No Thank You, you can do it yourself today"
This is what the Princess did while we slaved over the house chores...what a slacker!!




2 comments:
I've got a whole house that needs his attention!
Luke is quite a guy..a great helper...but NOBODYS FOOL ha!
and Adriana is a little princess and that is A-OK...She has plenty of time to start those awful jobs we have.
Post a Comment