Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This Kid Sure Knows How to Play Me..

Scene: Luke is playing an intense game of Super Mario Brothers - Wii and I am in the other room folding laundry. For the record this conversation is Word for Word....

Luke:  Oh Sh*t

Me: Um excuse me Mister...what did you just say???

Luke: Nothing

Me: Are you sure it was nothing because I could have swore that I heard you say a bad word.

Luke: Mom - I did not say a bad word

Me: You better not or I will turn that Wii game off and throw it out the window (yes I say lame things like this and actually believe that my child takes me seriously)

Luke:  Mommmmmm (as he is rolling his eyes and completely serious) - I said you are beautiful!

Me: I am pretty sure that is not what came out of your mouth. Remember Luke, Moms have EYES and EARS everywhere so you better watch what you say and do...I am always listening and watching (yes another lame thing I say...that I hope he believes)

Luke - now giving me a blank stare: Trust me Mom you are.....beautiful!

This kid is something else....first I am completely embarrassed that he said the swear word..and hate to admit that he even knows it. But this conversation was just to funny not to post. I am starting to think this kid thinks he can get away with murder.  So I am not completely sure if he really did say Sh*t or Shoot...I am pretty convinced it was the bad word...but time will tell...lets see if he says it again!

2 comments:

Nonnamia said...

Dear "Beautiful" That little guy is right on target... I think he stole my heart...I am glad I am not his mom...HE'D GET AWAY WITH MURDER!!! x0x0x

Mandy said...

God I love that kid.