After going through our baskets we all got dressed and headed over to church - which actually was pretty successful! I think since we have had kids, this was the first mass that we made it through all the way. Usually we have a meltdown, or one of the kids is wanting to wander around...keeping kids quiet for an hour is a very hard task...but we made it the whole mass! I was so proud of Luke & Adriana! Then we headed over to Grandma's (Brian's Mom's) and hung out for a little bit, then made our way over to my Auntie Mary's house. Of course I only have a couple of pictures...and totally forgot to get one of the four of us!
Luke & Dad - nice smiles!
We had a Easter Egg hunt at my Aunts house for all the little ones, so this was the kids after the egg hunt..minus the bigger kids who where just too cool to sit still for a picture..

Best Buddies...as always Luke & Anthony
Probably one of the only shots of Adriana that I was able to get...I guess I just don't have the patience to take multiple shots of her to try and get a good one...As you can see this one is a little blurry because she was on the lookout for Eggs!
Little Nick....my little chunk...I just love him! How cute is his outfit!!!
"Luke - Adriana...can you guys turn around so I can get a nice picture...Um Luke.....Adrianaaaaaaaa...hello???" This is how well my children listen to me! Seriously to get these two to take a nice picture is like pulling teeth!
A big thank you goes out to the Grandparents, and all of our Aunties and Uncles for the nice Easter Gifts..we love all of them!!!!





1 comment:
Ade looks adorable in her dress and yes, you need to work on your camera skills. This poor kid is gonna wonder why all her pics are blurry when she grows up.
Post a Comment