Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lets Bowl some Balls!

Adriana liked to hang out by the balls...this of course made me very nervous because I was afraid one of her tiny little fingers was going to get smacked by the bowling balls popping up. But she insisted. She is becoming very independent these days.

Dad helping her out...I think she looks a little scared here. I did not realize this but the ball is a little larger than her head.
 Like I said Luke loved bowling, but he was a little distraught that he had to wait his turn over and over again. He probably said about a million times,  "Mom can I just play your turn...I promise to hit them all down!" 

 This is his celebration pose for getting most of the pins down.
 Letting the ball go..
 Bored, Bored, Bored....
 I did my best to catch the couple playing in the lane next to us...but this picture does not give her justice. Basically she was dressed like a hooker. Of course in this picture she looks fine. She had on a low cut, sleeveless shirt that showed her belly button and a very large tattoo on her lower back. First of all it was cold outside..and she was wearing a summer shirt...second..her belly was so visible that once or twice Adriana said " Belly Button" and pointed her finger at her.  Just a little embarrassing...and this place was a nice family bowling alley! These two people were all over each other..it was a too much PDA for me. Needless to say just a  little distracting.
 Our final scores...of course Brian did the best and I pretty much sucked. But Luke did a great job considering it was his first time!

4 comments:

Josh said...

You expected class at a bowling alley? You can put the word Family in front of bowling alley, but its still a bowling alley.

Nonnamia said...

A great nite for the fam. Good idea....Bowling is FUN!!

JILL said...

What a great family outing!!! I love that the bumpers come up automatically. How Fun!

Kelly said...

Did you really say, "this is a family place?" Just how old have you gotten?