Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Guess Who's Gonna Be a Big Sister???

NO its not Adriana..Ha did I surprise you all for a second???

Its my niece Demi!  My sister Rose & Chris are having another baby!  That makes two kids for Rose & Chris and 9 Grandkids so far for my family.  We are very excited for Baby Boz to arrive at the end of August! Will it be a Boy or a Girl...are we going to have to wait until baby arrives or sooner??? Time will tell...in the meantime we are very excited for another cousin to join the family!!

Congrats Rose, Chris & Demi!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

OMG - when I saw that subject line on the side of my blog I immediately thought "GREAT KEY WEST IS RUINED!!" HA.

Congrats to Rose, Chris and Demi!!

Nonnamia said...

GOOD ONE!!!! Your title was a catcher. Yep #9 is just fine for us!!!!

JILL said...

Congratulations Rose!!!