Anyways we celebrated all day with presents in the morning and then my family and Brian's family coming by to help celebrate. Luke was totally spoiled by grandparents, aunties, uncles and cousins! He was so happy....Here are some pictures of the day...in random order cause that's how we roll over here...
The four of us.... I have to say I love looking at these pictures long after they are taken and thinking..what the hell am I doing...for example...Luke is not too thrilled to be pulled away from playing with his cousins to take a family picture.....and I am not too sure why I am holding a sippy cup like its on display or part of the family.

Uncle Josh and Adriana...VERY VERY RARE...she is afraid of Uncle Josh....soon I am sure she will grow to love him, but for now I think the goatee frightens her...but for some reason she was on the couch and just laid down next to him. AHhh the sweet moments..he may look mean but really that's just an act...Wink Wink!

Little Demi sucking on her finger...she might be the thumb sucker of the family..hahah

Baby Anthony just as happy as can be...Look I am standing all by myself!

Tough guy Brian with Grandpa and Brian..

Luke listening to everyone sign happy birthday...he was so happy and embarrassed!

Nick is on the move now...

The soon to be four year olds of the family....Gia turned four in Aug, Luke - October and Bella is next in Nov...

Not sure what they are doing in this picture....

Luke ready to open presents

Finally the cake....it was a little special this year. Since he is officially a big kid now, I told him he could pick out is own cake. So we headed to Super Target..I know fancy..but I heard their cakes were good and they have a really big selection. So on our way there he said " Mom I want a Shrek cake" but when we started to scroll through the big book he changed his mind...many times....first it was Toy Story, then he saw the Scooby Doo cake, the Spiderman cake....Transformers, Shrek, Batman...after looking at all the cakes he finally decided on Transformers...they had the best toys on the cake. He was so excited. My mistake was that we went and ordered the cake three days earlier....which meant that every hour from the time we ordered it to the time we picked it up, Luke asked....Can we please go get my cake. After a while of trying to explain that it was not ready to be picked up, I just got fed up and said listen lets call Target and talk to the baker and see what they say. So I picked up the phone, dialed a fake number and pretended to talk to the Target baker in front of Luke...the look on his face was priceless. The first day I got away with saying that the Target baker said it was still in the oven...the second day I had to call again ..fake number, fake baker....they said it was cooling, then it was time to decorate...which took pretty long. Seriously every day for three days he made me call the Target bakery...he even brought me the phone! Man this kid does not let anything slide. Finally we picked it up and he was so happy. He had such great birthday, that the day after he told me that he wanted to be 5 and that we should celebrate his 5th birthday tomorrow.
When I say he is growing up....I mean in every way....here is the Cake!

Thank you to our family for all the great presents. We love you!!!
4 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday, Big Boy!
That picture was my favorite part of the night!!!!
Fun party the kids all had a ball at the house...Us too!!!
Happy Bday Lukey - can't believe he's 4!!! Crazy. And that cake story is hilarious...and SO Lukey!
Post a Comment