Wednesday, November 10, 2010

October Recap

Let do a quick recap of October...since its over and I have hardly blogged. Most of the people that read my blog also read my friends blogs, so they have seen most of these pictures (we all seem to take the same pictures at every event). So here are my pictures from Goebberts, the Pumpkin Patch we visit every year. I think this is our second year doing this. One of these days I will dig up the pictures from last year...all the kids look so much older this year...I love it!

Luke & Adriana sitting on the front steps after the pumpkin patch...yes this was the best picture I could get...both kids not looking at the camera making really weird faces....

Addie & Luke sitting by the ugly witch.



How cute is little Miss Keats....such a little sweetie!

Some of the group enjoying the heat and food




Just lounging so nice and patiently...




The Gormsen's...

Most of the kids and then a little boy that wanted to be a part of our group on the right.



The whole crew...these are my favorite pictures..when we somehow get everyone in one shot!


Luke wanted to play on the tracker the whole time!



Adriana in a sea of pumpkins, she looks so tiny compared to the big pumpkins behind her!



Luke & Dad...just hanging out.



Stay tuned for Halloween pics!

No comments: