Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Briana Cheers

A couple of Friday's ago we headed out to Lake Zurich HS to watch my niece Briana cheer at her first HS football game! Ironically Lake Zurich was playing my HS (Fremd) which added to the excitement, but LZ won. We can hardly believe that our little Briana is already a freshman...I still remember my first time meeting her in a red little dress on Valentines Day when she was just two years old! Now she is all grown up...even taller than me! Briana did an awesome job...to quote Uncle Brian "OMG she actually knows what she is doing out there...she looks like a real cheerleader, wink wink." No really, I knew she would be great! Great Job Briana, we are so proud of you!

Little Liam enjoying some Cheez-its...um I mean his finger...



Luke loved being at the game...he kept saying over and over "Mom, I want to play football"
Me: Okay what position do you want to play ? Do you want to catch the ball, throw the ball, run.....
Luke (cutting me off): NO, Mom...I want to hit, I want to be the one to hit
Me: What!!! don't you want to be the star quarterback...the one making plays, r the one to make a touchdown??
Luke: No I want to hit
OH God Help me! The whole Motley Crue


Briana doing her thing. By the ways, she is totally a High Schooler now because she saw me taking this picture out of the corner of her eye and I swear I got the "OMG stop embarrassing me" Look from her. Gotta Love it.





1 comment:

Kelly said...

Brianna is so pretty!