Monday, September 13, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Luke started regular Preschool a couple of weeks ago....yep I am super late on this, but wanted to put it down on the books! I say regular Preschool because last year he attended Almost 3 Preschool...I guess it was a new class they added last year. Anyways this year he is attending school at Randall Oaks Barnyard Zoo. There are some pros and cons to his classroom being right next to the barn...Pro - he will be doing a lot of fun activities with the zoo animals....Con - sometimes the not so nice animal smell hits you on a windy day. He attends school two days a week for two and a half hours...I am pretty sure myself and Luke wish it was a little longer. He loves it!



4 comments:

JILL said...

I didn't know he was @ Randall Oaks! That is awesome! How neat!!! I wonder if my cousin ever helps out with the preschool kids b/c she works with the animals there.

JILL said...

I didn't know he was @ Randall Oaks! That is awesome! How neat!!! I wonder if my cousin ever helps out with the preschool kids b/c she works with the animals there.

JILL said...

I didn't know he was @ Randall Oaks! That is awesome! How neat!!! I wonder if my cousin ever helps out with the preschool kids b/c she works with the animals there.

Nonnamia said...

Wow...Luke is such a big boy..Schoolbag and all!