Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dress-Up With an Older Brother

When I think of Dress-Up, I think of cutesie dress, hats, purses, boa's, heels....Not in my house!

I was cleaning and doing laundry and could hear Luke and Adriana playing very nicely in the playroom.....all I kept thinking was....ahhh so sweet they are finally becoming friends...no more fighting. All of a sudden Luke screams "Mom, you have to come over here, I want to show you something!" I come around the corner and what do I find...not one but TWO Spiderman's.

How cute is this....he got her dressed all by himself





Just hanging out....


For fun, we wanted to see Adriana in the Suped up Spiderman outfit...you know the one with the built in muscles...


To sweet to be scary!

3 comments:

Nonnamia said...

Lovin those little Super Heros!!!!
Gotta say..You always have someting going on!!!

Mandy said...

OMG so cute...I can't believe how big she is now!

Kelly said...

That is hilarious!