I decided to get a head start on Adriana's one year pictures, since I slacked on mostly all of the other months...sorry second child syndrome...absolutley horrible. Anyway I packed a couple of cute outfits and a bunch of hairbows and we headed to Portrat Innovations for our photo shoot.
There was one really cute one with her tutu on...but she had a face full of tears..
Oh and there was another one of Adriana & Luke, but she had tears and snots all over her face (gross I know)
And yet another one with a boa and pearls.....but by now she has her mouth wide open, tears flying everywhere and a beat red face...
There was also a picture of me trying to pry the Clinger off my leg...
Where are the pictures you might ask...WE DID NOT GET ONE SINGLE HAPPY SHOT...NOT ONE.
Our little girl has turned into a Beyonce right before our eyes...she would not cooperate at all with the photograher. We were there an hour and I did not see one single picture because it was not worth my time.
Now I can't decided was Adriana having a bad day or is this how its going to be...Should we try one more time???? Arrrggggggghhhhhh!
5 comments:
Are you kidding me? You have to go back!!! Seriously. That must have sucked for you though...
One year pictures are a nightmare! Pufferfish the red oua tantrum the whole time we were trying to get her one year pics done... but the picture turned out beautiful becausse the photographer managed to catch her at one random moment when she stopped kicking and screaming, and looked up!
That really blows...you have to go back.
Oh no!!! At least u went early so u can go back!and yes u have to! She's only one once! If u don't get anything I can try to get a few for u if u want?
Gotta bite the bullet..
Post a Comment