Monday, April 19, 2010

Adriana is ONE...Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Adriana! 

There are so many things about you that I love....just to name a few....

I love that most mornings Luke and I will race to your room to see who will be the first to say "Good Morning Sweetie"

I love that you keep a straight face when your hair is over your eyes and then as soon as I move it so you can see, you SMILE real big...almost like playing Peek-a-boo

I Love that everyone says you look like Nonna or Auntie Rose

I love that you give tight tight hugs & big wet kisses

I love that your first word was Dada..and that you only say MaMa when you are crying or hurt

I love that you have so much hair and it just keeps growing and growing.  It just fits you, I can't imagine you without it.

I love that your smile brightens up a room and every day of the week.

I love that you laugh when I tickle your neck

I love that you want to follow Luke everywhere

I love that you are my sweet little Ade or Aid - we just can't figure out how to spell your nickname but I love it!

I love that you are my daughter!

The Day you were born...so sweet


One Month...So Precious


Two Months...Just Hanging with Luke, Best Buds from the Start.


Three Months - 4th of July, what a bunch of slugs...no just kidding...aren't they so cute! Ella & Ade


Four Months..Just happy as can be...ready to be Baptized.


Five Months - Bath Time


Six Months...
Happy Halloween

7 months.....


8 Months...One of my favorite pictures..


9 Months ...look at me I pulled myself up!


10 Months...Nonna did my hair



11 Months..yeah thats right..I am a sassy girl!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIANA!

Adriana is not the only one celebrating a birthday today....Mandy Chack was also born on 4/20!  Happy Birthday Mandy!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Bday Aid!! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww Happy 1st Birthday Adriana!!...Teresa she is so adorable!!
:)
Erica

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday little dollie!!

JILL said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Princess! This was so sweet- I have little tears:)

NONN mi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEETHEARTXX00XX00XX000
You are my sunshine and always brighten my day.

Kellie said...

Happy 1st Birthday Beautiful!

Kelly said...

I love all the pictures. So sweet.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Adriana!!!!!! Where did that year go????? (Oh, and thank you for the birthday wishes. :) )