This week we tried for a second time to get Adriana's 1 year photos taken...and we did have some success...although it was not easy.
We arrived a little early so she could walk around...get comfortable and it was working. Right until we got settled into our room and changed into our outfit, she saw the camera girl and freaked out. At first I thought it was the girl, and then I realized it was the camera and the flash. Adriana would not let go of me and continued to whine. Now another photographer has entered the room trying to help. After about 15 minutes the photographer looks at me and says..."I think its time for us to try, would you mind leaving the room?" As much as I hated to do it, I had to step out. Adriana was not sobbing, just whining so I felt it was okay...and IT WAS! I stood outside of the room in the lobby and just listened to these two girls act awfully crazy trying everything and anything to get my daughter to laugh and smile. They even did all the outfit and hairbow changes. At one point Adriana would not get off the girls lap so she held a black sheet over her head to get a good shot...and it worked. After all was said and done, I went back into the room and found Adriana smiling as happy as can be! I was so excited to see the pictures because I had no idea how the photo shoot went. They were able to get some really cute shots. Please note that these pictures are from the CD and I can not for the life of me figure out how to crop some of them...so if you see something’s in the picture that should not be there, like a photographers foot..Just ignore them. I know crazy.
We even had some cute pictures of Luke. All of the Luke pictures were taken the first time around. He was all about the camera.










6 comments:
The pics are great...love Luke's action shots!!!
They got some great ones. I love the third from the top of Ade. She looks so pretty and grown-up! Luke is such a poser. So which ones did you choose?
What a beautiful 1 year old!! Luke is such a little model. I am so in love with her Easter Dress too:)
They turned out great!! LOVE the pettiskirt! She is such a dolly. The pics of Luke are great - love the one of the both of them. And serisouly that boy is photogenic!
So cute!!! I love that pink and brown hair bow...that may just turn up missing from your house! ha ha!
I still cannot get over her hair -- so adorable and INSANE! :) Oh, and Luke is the biggest ham ever! :)
Post a Comment