So many likes, so little time! I love her swimsuit - its so cute!
I LOVE her!
She's such a big girl now! Did you put her in the pool at Lifetime? She's such a little girlie-girl!
Yes we did go to the pool on Brian's birthday and swam for 10 minutes before they kicked us out of the INSIDE pool because of thunderstorms...werid..but she liked it.
Those are so cute. I just love the hair. It always looks like it's styled. She looks like she's being coy in that one on Brian's lap
The bathing suit is adorable...She's a cutie, Teresa!
Darn she looks so cute...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So many likes, so little time! I love her swimsuit - its so cute!
I LOVE her!
She's such a big girl now! Did you put her in the pool at Lifetime? She's such a little girlie-girl!
Yes we did go to the pool on Brian's birthday and swam for 10 minutes before they kicked us out of the INSIDE pool because of thunderstorms...werid..but she liked it.
Those are so cute. I just love the hair. It always looks like it's styled. She looks like she's being coy in that one on Brian's lap
The bathing suit is adorable...She's a cutie, Teresa!
Darn she looks so cute...
Post a Comment