I had a playdate at my house last week with 9 kids all under the age of 3 !!!! Everyone played very well together and all the babies slept while the Mom's chatted it up. Its always chaos with the kids...but so much fun to get them together and see how they interact. I tried to get pictures of everyone...but I think I missed a few...in fact I somehow missed a picture of Keaton sleeping in our swing...which is huge because she is not a fan of the swing at her house....she slept like an angel here!
Leave it up to teacher Kelly to get all the big kids to sit in a circle and listen to her....I can't remember why they were all staring at her..
Devin
The big kids in the playroom

Luke & Ellie

Megan & Luke

Reece

Ella
After everyone had left I asked Luke to go and clean the playroom...and not even 10 minutes later I went to go give him a hand and this is what I found....dead asleep!!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, so many CUTE kids!!! Love the last one...
We had a great time. Thanks for hosting.
Wish we could have been there. Next time for sure!
Post a Comment