Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Night out at a BAR!!!!

Last Friday a couple of us met up at a Bar to hang out and have a couple of drinks for Brian's Birthday. We started at Emmetts and then moved to Bandito Barneys....such a great time! I feel like I have not been out to a bar in a while . Unfortunately the picture below was the only picture I was able to capture of the night. The girls hanging out at a table....guys are hanging out at the bar...this is usually how we end up...girls on one side..boys on the other.....but hey...everyone is happy and we even got hit on by some dues...losers....but we did get hit on. Our conversation with them was pretty funny and we had them going for about 5 mins...before they walked away.

Guys: Hey ladies...is this a bachelorette party? whose the Bachelorette?

Mandy: Um yeah...I am the Bachelorette

Guys: So what are your names?

Teresa: I am Teresa

Mandy: Stephanie (honestly can't remember the exact name she used)

Kelly: my name is Teresa

Dom: My name is Mandy

Becky (Zarco's friend): I am Teresa

Guys: Wow 3 Teresa's in the bunch...so what do you guys do?

Teresa: ummm I am a waitress

Mandy: I don't work....I just live off of my fiancee...well more like sugar daddy if you know what I mean.

Kelly- I am a waitress

Dom ~ can't remember what she said

Becky- I am a hostess.

Guys - Wow all 3 Teresa's work at a restaurant...what restaurant?

Becky: We work at Denny's

Guys : Ohh Denny's Huh...So when is the wedding

Mandy: Um maybe in Sept..not sure if its still going to happen...(girls please let me know if I am remembering this right?)

At this point I had to get up and leave....because one of the guys looked like the pastor in "I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry" and I did not want to bust out laughing in his face. Once I got back to the table...about 2 min later...they were gone. I know this story is kinda lame...but it was a whole lot funnier at the time! Amazing the things we come up with and I SWEAR I think these guys believed us for a couple of minutes. It is never a dull moment in our group of friends...we walked out of the bar with the dudes almost getting into a fight...not sure how that happened...and then singing...I mean more like screaming the theme song to Footloose " I Need a Hero" in Kelly's ear as she drove us home. GOOD TIMES!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

#1 - you need to update the story to include the best part...when Kelly told them she dances for the Chicago Rush!

#2 - I have no idea why Kelly is holding your hand from across the table in that pic, but it's hilarious.

#3 - I had an absolute blast!

Kelly said...

Mandy: now why is that the best part of the story? Jerk.

We also told them that we were all like 23 years old.

AND finally, none of you bitches could remember the song from Footloose and I had to sing it to remind you all. Good times.

Jessica said...

HA!! Sorry I missed it!

Amanda said...

Wow. A night out. At a bar. With girlfriends. I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have stayed later. I would have loved to be in on that conversation!

Anonymous said...

You are one bunch of fun gals.