Tuesday, July 21, 2009

3 Months

Our Little Girl is already 3 months! Time is flying by! She is starting to grow like a weed and looking less and less like a newborn baby everyday. Sometimes I wonder if she ever looked like a newborn baby with all of her hair, but when I look back at her pictures from the hospital I can definitely see how much she has grown.

Here are some tidbits of what we are doing at our third month.


*Adriana still has all of her hair! She has now realized that is there and now grabs a hold of the sides and pulls ...hard....If this keeps up,I expect it to start falling out and she will end up with long patches everywhere.

* She cooes and screams all the time....sometimes it is so lo
ud and constant that I question ..."Is she crying or just talking?"

* Her face lights up when Luke enters the room! Its like she knows he's a kid. When she sees him, her little arms and legs st
art moving a mile a minute...she is dying to jump off my lap and run around with him.

* Luke LOVES his baby sister..som
etimes when he thinks I am not paying attention, I will see him walk up to her in the bouncy, rub her hair and whisper "Hi Sweetie" and give her a kiss on the forehead...it is priceless. Just the other day he told me, "Mommy, I just love her"...melts my heart.

* Every time I turn my head her hands are in her mouth.

*She is doing okay in the sleep department...still not sleeping through the night..ugh!!!


One of my favor tie things about her is when her sweet little faces goes from a total blank straight face to a full blown smile.....I just love her smile!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

She is so beautiful Teres.

Kellie said...

She is such a little doll. Paul and I are planning to be in town during the end of August. I hope all of us can get together and have a play date with the kids.

kenzie said...

We missed you over the weekend. I got to hold her and she is an absolute doll. I kind of wanted to steal her!

See you Sat!

Jessica said...

That pic of the two of them is precious.

Amanda said...

I love the part about luke loving her. How adorable!

Kelly said...

Luke is the sweetest big brother!