Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Little Chimp

She has many nicknames...and "the little chimp" is just one of them. We mean this in the nicest and sweetest way!!!

The back viewCan you believe this mullet?


I am just waiting for the day when it will all even out and we can do pigtails....

The side view....



and the front....could she be any cuter???

11 comments:

Kellie said...

Love her hair and her big brown eyes.

auntie dana said...

She looks exactly like Rose to me in the last pic, Teres... Wow!

Jessica said...

The answer is NO! She could not be any cuter!!

nonnamia said...

She is onelittle Doll...Hair and all
I melt when I see her....x0x0x0x

Mandy said...

OMG-that last pic is ADORABLE! And the mullet rocks. She'd fit right in in Hannibal! ha ha! She's totally gonna have pigtails before Addie even does!

JILL said...

Teresa- I don't think she can get any cuter- absolutely LOVE her...and her hair!!!

Amanda D. said...

She is so cute!

Amanda said...

omg...her hair is sooooooo long!! She's beautiful!

kenzie said...

I agree with Jess, she can't be any cuter.....she is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!!!

Kelly said...

Look at those ginormous eyes! She is such a doll.

Samantha Scimeca said...

She probably could not get any cuter! Those EYES!