To round out our Fourth of July weekend, we were invited to see a movie with the Feathers and Nonna & Nonno. Not quite sure how Luke would do but we decided to try it. Brian ended up staying home with Adriana and Luke and I met up with Auntie Angela, Anthony, Gia, Nonno & Nonna to see Ice Age, Dawn of the Dinosaurs.
Luke loves the first Ice Age movie so I thought this would be a great one to see. I am not sure what he was more excited about...seeing his cousins or the movie. I was a little nervous when we got there because Luke was all about the video games in the lobby, but I managed to pull him away from them and head into the theater. We went to a 1:30 show so it was not packed and we were able to get good seats. Everyone was set up with their own popcorn & capri sun and the previews started. Luke did fantastic until about an hour into it. He was done sitting in his seat...he wanted to lean up against the seat in front of him...fine...then when the dinosaurs would roar....Luke countered with his own very loud ROOOOOAAAAARRRR...very cute but still had to explain the rules of the theater to him. Five minutes later....I think he had to go to the wash room because he loudly stated that he wanted to take his pants off. So I had to escorted him to the washroom...then came back for the last 15 minutes of the movie.
Overall he did really well at the theater.... Whew...we made it through that one....a couple more movies and he will be a pro! Oh the little man is growing up!
4 comments:
It's unbelievable how fast he is growing up.
How fun. Love your new header of the cartoon fam. Really cute.
I have to say, Luke seemed darn good in the movie.. Or I was just so involved!!
How fun! Love the sketch on the header-pretty awesome!
Post a Comment