Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kitchen Changes

We finally did it!!!! After going back and forth and researching many different stores, colors etc we finally have new Counter tops. This is something that we have been wanting to do forever, just never seemed like the right time. As always still a work in progress. Now I am on the search for some different lighting..but the main focus -COUNTER TOPS is done ...Yippie!!!

This picture is our old kitchen..mind you everything is cleared off the counters and ready for the old stuff to be gone!!!



The old sink....with Brass...I did not mind the brass when we first moved in...but it started to get old real fast. Oh and don't miss the close up of my little Lukey! He's a keeper.





Monday night the Feathers came by for some Pizza and the first phase...counter removal. Thank you to my brother in law Josh for helping Brian with this task!!!!




Taking the large and heavy sink out!



The new drop down sink ....love it!!! We actually had a different faucet picked out, but while installation was going on the guy told me the one we picked out was not going to work so I had to RUN to the store and pick out a different one...which I now like better than the first.


Finally they are in...not sure if this picture gives it justice...but you get the point. I love it..is so brand new!!!

We are running into a little issues with the Plumbing under the sink. A big thanks goes out to my Father in Law Keith and My Dad for coming over and helping to fix the problem(s). We really appreciate it!!!! I did my first cleaning of dishes in the sink last night and was actually HAPPY about doing dishes.....I know WEIRD...Hmmm wonder how long that is going to last!








9 comments:

Angela said...

WOW LOOKS SO GOOD!!! Can't wait to see it in person. Great Job!!!

Kellie said...

Looks great!

Kelly said...

They look fantastic! I am so jealous. I also love the faucet. So what's next on the home to do list?

Amanda said...

I would LOVE to have counters that look that nice!! Lucky girl!

nonna said...

The kitchen looks fantastic..

Anonymous said...

That is a big job! It looks awesome! I love the countertops and the faucet!

Mandy said...

They look SO great!!! That's kind of like Ryan's that I was telling you about...love it.

Jessica said...

Looks fantastic!! Love the color!

Amanda D. said...

Love it!