This week and last week have been filled with Doctor Appointments. As of last week, I now have to visit my doctor every week where they begin to do internal checks....already! Last week was my 35 week appointment and all went well. I had the Groupie B test (I think that is what they call it). Not my favorite test but I got through it.
Stats: No dilation, but she is definitely head down and getting ready. Adriana's heartbeat was 140 (same as it always has been) and all stomach measurements are right on track.
Also my blood pressure is still really high. Not sure if anyone remembers, but it was very high with Luke. My doctor said she does not seem too concerned with it seeing as this was the same path as the last pregnancy but with any other person who normally has regular blood pressure....the high BP would be a concern. So not sure how I feel about that. Am I normal or am I going to run into problems???
I have my 36 week appointment tomorrow so we will see if there is any change. At this point (from what I have heard) I am in the "safe zone" to deliver...OMG!
Other Doctor News....Luke had his 30 month check-up today. He is healthy...no ear infections YAY!!!!! I just realized today how easy doctor appointments used to be. Today he was on the table, off the table, standing on the chair, did not want to get weighed in, would not sit still to get measured, did not want to get undressed, squirming around when he had to get redressed...Thank God his doctors are so great...they were totally understanding and said this was very normal for his age.
Lukes Stats:
Weight - 35 lbs - 85%
Height - 36" - 25 % - I was a little shocked about this one because since birth he has been tall for his age...I guess his growth is starting to taper off.
I did walk out of there with a pamphlet about discipline and a booklet about potty training. I have to wonder...was the pamphlet given to me because Luke is VERY VERY active or because I asked a question or two about discipline...oh well...I will read it and see if it is helpful.
5 comments:
Glad all is well.
How exciting! Adriana is almost here. 36 inches still seems pretty tall for a two and a half year old. I can't believe that only measures in the 25 percentile.
I can't believe it's getting so close! I feel like it's flown by.
Oh and I don't think they measured Luke's height right...I think he's so tall!
We can't wait to meet her!
Glad to hear all three of you are healthy and well.
Post a Comment