Since I am a very impatient person and wanted/had to know almost everything about my lil Bun in the Oven there are not a lot of details left unknown...
This is what I do know:
* Baby Gormsen is a Girl
* Her Name will be Adriana
* She will arrive on April 20th (if all goes as planned)
That leaves two things that are left to be surprised about....these of course are the things that I am unable to control.....and the two things that have been on my mind throughout this pregnancy.....
****How much will she weigh and how long will she be?
**** Who will she look like ?
With that said, I thought it would be fun to do the Guessing Game on her Stats. Check out the Link on the right side of my page to guess the Baby's weight & length. It will be interesting to see what everyone guesses are and what the true outcome will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment