Monday, April 6, 2009

Coloring Easter Eggs

Easter is just around the cornor so we colored eggs! I babysat my niece and nephew Anthony & Gianna on Saturday so we decided to color eggs together. Auntie Rose even stopped by to join in the fun.



Before we started Auntie Rose and Anthony put together a huge floor puzzle.




Some of our beautiful eggs...




Anthony waiting patiently for his egg to turn blue.



Gianna...such a girl...she only wanted her eggs to be PINK.


Luke using the invisible crayon to color on the eggs....



6 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't believe you're using the beautiful rooster table cloth your brother in law gave you for coloring eggs! You should be ashamed. How bout a belly shot???

Teresa said...

I can not believe you even remember that story..that is hilarious! Josh should should be proud that I am using it! To be honest...even though it is so ugly it is probably the best table cloth I have....it is so durable!!!!

Anonymous said...

They all look so grown up. You are brave to let them do that. My mom always had to put down a paint sheet over everything because we made such a mess

nonna said...

That was so sweet... Cusins Coloring eggs.. They will love those pics when they get older.

Jessica said...

You're such a good Mom and Auntie!!

We're gonna attempt our eggs this weekend. We'll see how that goes...

Amanda said...

I love how big your family is -- those kids are going to have so many memories.