Monday, April 6, 2009

Getting Ready...

AS OF TODAY WE HAVE TWO WEEKS TO GO!!!!!!!!



We are getting ready....Most of the baby gear is up from the basement.....well at least the stuff we are going to use right away...Its so weird, my mind is flooded with memories of putting this stuff together when we had Luke. I can still picture him swinging in the swing and in the bouncer and now he looks so grown up next to them. Poor kid, he wants to climb in the swing and rock so bad.











Here is the bassinet....we used this for about a week with Luke - he grew out of it so fast and only stayed in our room for maybe a week.

I have a feeling Adriana will only be in our room and in the bassinet for a couple of days. But its worth bringing it up and having her next to me....especially with a c-section.





Diapers...OMG I am not sure if you can tell from this picture but the size difference is hilarious...Newborn vs 6's...please God..help me get Luke Potty training...two kids in diapers ....uggh!
Our NEW bouncy seat. Thank you Rose & Chris for giving us the Rainforest Bouncy seat. We have an old one that I registered for and used with Luke but I am not a big fan of it. This one I have been eyeing for quite some time! THANK YOU!!!!



Bottles are sterilized and put away. Baby toys are all clean and ready...Her room is almost done..still looking for a rug and a lamp shade. All of her clothes are clean...I think we are ready.


The only things that I still have left on my list is to put the pack n play up....purchase some Milicon (a must) and Burp Rags....and that's it. I keep asking myself...am I really this prepared??? Oh and Luke is finally realizing that a baby is coming...he keeps pointing to her room and the swing saying "that's for my sister" its too cute....he just will not acknowledge her name. He insists that her name is Gianna. Ha!

6 comments:

Kellie said...

So exciting!

Amanda said...

You are so organized....I need to get into gear.

nonna said...

Ready and Set To Go... We can hardly wait.

Jessica said...

OMG 2 weeks!

Mandy said...

You are going to LOVE that bouncer!!!

JILL said...

I cannot believe she is almost here...