Just had to update you all...Babies R Us called and my bottles are in!!! The are holding 4 - 3pks... (12 bottles) Hmm ...isnt it funny when I was on the phone with them last week the girl told me they only have 2pks...3pks are not available...Its funny how things change so quickly.
Of course I took the old bottles out of my car along with the stroller and other baby gear so I could run to the grocery store and now I have to wait until Lunch tomorrow make the BIG exchange! They are only holding these bottles for 48 hours and then they will be given to someone else. I will be dammed if those bottles I have waited for- for over 3 weeks go to someone else! I will be making an appearance in BRU tomorrow...stay tuned...hopefully they honor the true Bottle For Bottle policy I have heard so much about!
5 comments:
GOOD LUCK! AND STAY STRONG!
You HAVE waited long eough.
What will we talk about once Operation Bottle Return is complete? Just kidding, obviously.
geez. This has been quite the ordeal for you! Way to hang in there!
We'll talk about your new puppy, of course!
Post a Comment