Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Proud Owner

of 12 New BPA Free Dr. Brown Bottles along with a new bottle scrubber and dishwasher safe bin. Somehow I returned all 12 bottles and had $9.97 left over to spend in the bottle department. I don't know why nor did I ask....I just politely walked away, grabbed what I needed and was out of there before anyone in Management could put their two sense in.

I ran into Mandy while in line - it is still so weird to think back at the times when we used to run into each other at Express and now its Babies R Us. My how things change. It was a nice surprise considering I had my guard up ready for a fight.

At last Operation Bottle Return is a Success!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

The $9.97 was compensation for the pain in the @$$ that they gave you! :)

Mandy said...

I was there as your reinforcement just in case. :)