Friday, December 7, 2007

Wrigley In December






I know this is a little different than the regular pictures of Luke & Callie, but I just wanted to share these pictures because of my husbands love for the Chicago Cubs.

Wrigley Field just got a face lift with a little help from Brian. He sold all the material for this job and was on site when it began. For Brian this was a day that he will remember forever....I think this was the first time he set foot on Wrigley Field. Its pretty cool to see what the field looks like under construction. Good Job Brian and GOOOOO CUBBBIESSSS....see you in the Spring!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are cool pics!

Amanda said...

How cool! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! Congrats Brian!
~Jill

Anonymous said...

It looks like he is regretting wasting his baseball talent while he is standing at home plate. He could be standing there in pinstripes!