Monday, December 10, 2007

Somehow we Got a Couple of Good Pics!

We ventured out to Sears yesterday morning for some Holiday pictures and let me tell you.... Luke was not really cooperating. As we waiting in the studio for our turn, Luke ran all over the place, nothing would keep his attention for more than 30 seconds and I began to get a little nervous. From this point on, we have always gotten cute pictures, but I had a feeling this one was not going to go so well.

When it was finally our turn, he did not want to sit on the sleigh, would barely crack a smile for the photographer and was mad that we kept giving him things to hold for the picture. The only item that he would not let go was the Plastic Cookies...especially when Santa's arm came in to grab it. You can see from the picture that Luke is covering the cookie and saying NO (in baby talk to Santa). It was so funny! So we sat down to view the pictures and some of them turned out cute!

By the way, I loved Sears Portrait Center, the photographer was really good, they had a ton of different backgrounds and TONS of props! I will definitely go back!

Oh and they did print me out a sheet to take home and I was able to scan this at Walgreens for an Xmas picture...which they do not normally let you do if it is done by a professional. Xmas cards are going out this week so you will get to see which one I picked...P.S/~its not one of these!






4 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are adorable! That little boy is a doll. I can't wait to see the winner!!

Amanda said...

The sleigh one is so sweet. Did I tell you that Eric is secretly worried that we will have a daughter and your son will break her heart? HAHA!

Mandy said...

Um...so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!
Jill