Tuesday, December 11, 2007

GUESS WHO"S EXPECTING??

Well by now you all know its NICK & MANDY ST.LEGERS!! HOORRAAAYYYYY!!!! Mandy told some of us girls the other night at my house when we gathered for a playdate.

Jess: "So Teresa do you have your Pack N'Play up so I can put Ellie down"
Teresa: "Yep, its upstairs in the wrapping room"
Kelly: "Oh you have a wrapping station too..., I want to see it"
Teresa: "No, not a wrapping station, its just a wrapping room and its really cool"

So we all start to walk upstairs

Mandy " I brought pictures for you guys to see"

Teresa: Great, bring them upstairs, I really want everyone to see my really cool room"

At this point nobody really cares about the pictures Mandy has to show us, we were all so interested in see the Xmas wrapping room.

Mandy: "Um guys, really do you want to see my pictures?"

Everyone finally decides to pay attention to Mandy when we get up the stairs and she flips around two ultrasound pictures.

Immediately we all start screaming with excitement! Hugs all around and then the questions...when are you due?, how do you feel?, are you going to find out?
etc...it was great... such a nice surprise. I have a cute PG picture of Mandy, but of course I have to download it, so stay tuned for that. Sorry.

And by the way, after the big announcement nobody really cared about my really cool wrapping room.... But who cares cause....BABY ST.LEGER IS ON THE WAY!!!

CONGRATS NICK & MANDY!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Uh, yea. The room wasn't really that cool.

Anonymous said...

Hey you girls were the ones that wanted to see it in the first place!

Mandy said...

Ha ha!! That should teach you girls to NEVER dismiss what I have to say! :) Saturday was really fun and your excitement over the baby meant SO much to me. This kids gonna have lots of wonderful aunties!! Love you girls!!!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there for the moment. I ended up pretending that I didn't know until Mandy got to the cookie exchange since Nick let it slip the night before :)
YAY