Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy 100th Birthday Grandpa

He was born in 1912..the year the Titanic sank and Oreos were invented. 
Annual income : $1033
New Home: $2075
New Car: $941
Milk: $.08
Bread: $.05
Eggs:$.30/dozen

4 Kids
12 Grandkids
25 Great Grandkids
= One Blessed Life!

Happy  Birthday to one of the Greatest Men I know.  At 100 years old, he is still the same sweet and loving Grandpa that I remember picking me up and twirling me around as a kid.  My family and I celebrated his birthday a couple of weekends ago...he are some pictures of the evening..


Grandpa always goes with the flow...he hung out with 100 antlers on for quite sometime...that is until all the little ones wanted to try...anything he can do to entertain us.


25 Great Grandkids..only two are missing..

The Chiovari Family and Grandpa.




The lovely ladies who put together a great party...his daughters...Josephine, Mary & Rose

Grandkids..only missing 1

The birthday cake...he has so many names...


While we were doing a toast, I noticed some random lady in the room. She literally walked in....sat down and fell asleep. Hard to believe she was able to snooze with all the noise we were making!

4 comments:

nona said...

That was such a nice party. Thanks for taking the pictures all of them are great. I did ask grandpa what he marveled the most in his span and he said.."the express ways..He saw the first "highways" and then "expressways" being built.,, and he cannot believe the amount of cars on the road!

nona said...

That was such a nice party. Thanks for taking the pictures all of them are great. I did ask grandpa what he marveled the most in his span and he said.."the express ways..He saw the first "highways" and then "expressways" being built.,, and he cannot believe the amount of cars on the road!

Mandy said...

So cool Teres! You have such a wonderful family! You guys are truly blesse!

JILL said...

Happy 100th Birthday! So amazing!!!