Now that Football is over, we are on to Baseball....well its actually Baseball Camp because clearly its way to cold outside to play. Luke is loving it so far. We had to go out and purchase a special left handed glove, for our little Lefty and a baseball cap. I have to say, I love Luke in a hat!
"Please stay home with me Luke" Adriana is so sad when Luke has to go. I can not wait until she turns three so she can start doing activities. BTW doesn't Luke look really tall in this picture ?
Messy Girl
This is Luke getting sick of me saying "Ade...smile...just one smile for the camera...c'mon..smile pretty please" so he decided he would help her out and just pull her cheek...hey it got her to smile ..so I am happy!
The Kids...and Callie





4 comments:
Nothing like a big brother...she is a lucky little gal...He does look pretty cool in the cap.
so sweet!
He is sooooo tall! Love him in a hat. Sweet, sweet siblings!!!! They are beautiful.
Love the "make her smile" pic! Haha! He is such a big boy
Post a Comment