Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ode to My Brother In Law

Since it has been quite a while since I have posted, and I have almost completely missed writing about the events that took place in October and November...I am literally stuck at where I should begin..Should I pick up where I left off and go back and tackle October & November ....should I just move on and write about what is going on today and going forward....Hmmm  at this moment I kinda just feel like writing  about a person who always seems to remind me of what a slacker I have become on Blogger. 

Who would this be you might ask...my #1 brother in law Josh! Thats right.. Josh he never ceases to amaze me.  Some days he is smart, kind, witty, giving, loving...and other days he shows his true colors and reveals what a smart ass he can be.  But we love him all the same...even my little Adriana...who used to be scared to death of this beast pictured below...and then all of a suddend she LOVES this hairy creature! Not quite sure what he did or how he did it...but Uncle Josh pulled it off.. Maybe one day he will let us in on his secret!



So in the meantime, my Ode to Josh is to do my best to entertain him through this blog as much as possible.  You  are probably one of the last few that actually read this... so I dedicate this post to you. And will try to update it as much as possible so I do not have to listen to you lame ass comments about my slacking abilities!    Only for you Josh!

Please note..this is all in good fun..for anyone who does not know how we roll...

3 comments:

Hairy Brother In Law said...

Best blog entry ever!!!!!

Teresa said...

I thought you would like it Hairy!

nonna said...

me too