Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gobberts 2011


Since I am very behind on October, I am going to be jumping around over the next couple of entries with a nice recap of October.  We were very busy this month...starting with Goebberts!.  We were able to get most of our friends together for an afternoon at the pumpkin farm.  You never know what the weather is going to be like...some years we are all bundled up with hats and gloves and other years....like this one...we  have to pull out the summer clothes.     We had a great day with all of our friends and the kids...it amazes me to look back at all of the years we have been doing this...all of the kids are growning up so fast.  I swear I love this tradition, so much that I am going to make my kids do this as long as we can!

So here are some pictures from the day....

My little beauty - Adriana..who all of sudden decided that she was going to inherit the "Chandler " smile...
Hey Look...we actually got an ok shot...Adriana may not be looking at the camera...but she is smiling!

Some of the kids...

I finally made it in a picture...

C'mon Ellie...lets go have some fun..
The whole group.
Luke & Adriana have picked out their pumpkins and ready to be rolled out of there



Hangin with Pooh

Check out these girls...hilarious...Addie, Adriana & Reese

Not sure what they are laughing about, but I love this picture..looks like they are having so much fun! Luke & Jacob.

Thanks for a great time everyone!!!!

No comments: