So far this Christmas morning was the BEST. Brian and I heard the pitter patter of two feet running past our bedroom, down the stairs and then back up the stairs. At first I was worried that he was not going to come back upstairs and just start ripping open presents, but all of a sudden, Luke runs in our room and taps Brian on the arm and says "He Came, He Came Santa came!!! He ate our cookies and milk and even left a note....and he brought tons of presents and THIS! He whips out a big WALL-E stuffed animal. It was by far one of the cutest things ever! He was so excited he could hardly contain himself.
BTW you can tell photography is not my thing because the darn diaper bag is totally in the way and ruining my picture. At the time, I had no idea it was there...then I go to upload and see it. Also I took my tree down right after Xmas...1) because I was sick of looking at it, and 2) It was not a good Xmas tree year...I feel like it is so bare because of a little princess in our house that kept touching it! Next year it will be better!


Luke wanted to rip open everything, but we told him we had to wait until Adriana woke up...which was probably 10 minutes after him. My kids are early risers so this was all around 7-7:30 in the morning...mind you we did not get home until Midnight the night before.
Brian went upstairs to get Adriana...she was surprised, but I don't think she quite gets the concept yet. She did let out a cute little sigh when she saw all the gifts.
She was really excited about the WALL-E & Lotso Loving Bear...as she is a HUGE fan of Toy Story. Santa really spoiled my kids...Toys, Toys and more Toys...it was a nice mixture of Dolls, a Doll House, Barbies, My Little Ponies, PlayDoh, Transformers, Bakogans, Mario & Luigi, Sonic etc...Finally Boy toys and Girl toys..the playroom is finally evening out!
After we opened presents Adriana was pooped...she went into her playroom and laid down to watch a movie...look how sleeply she looks! Brian spoiled me as well...in fact I received a new camera...and there are a ton of pictures from Xmas morning on it...I now just have to figure out how to download them onto the computer. I promise I will get around to it. As for now, these are all the pictures I have on my old camera.
He is a movie of one of her favorite toys..a carrier for her dolls. She carries this thing around all day!!!! Please excuse my annoying voice!



1 comment:
So cute and funny! I can't wait for next year already!
Glad Luke came to get you. Can you imagine. I can picture Peyton skipping that part and diving in on her own.
Post a Comment