Her little butt is so cute I just can't take it. When I went to pull up her pants, she shot me a dirty look, said NO! and pulled her pants back down. Adriana is going through the "I don't want to wear clothes anymore" phase. I kinda hate this phase because I literally dress & redress her 3-4 times a day! The only positive thing about this phase is that she is starting to learn how to dress & undress herself. Maybe soon she will start demanding to pick out her own outfits. I will hate when this day comes.Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Sweet Cheeks
I don't know how it happened, I just know that I put clothes on her and put Elmo in the DVD player...a couple of minutes later I stop by to check on her and this is what I find.
Her little butt is so cute I just can't take it. When I went to pull up her pants, she shot me a dirty look, said NO! and pulled her pants back down. Adriana is going through the "I don't want to wear clothes anymore" phase. I kinda hate this phase because I literally dress & redress her 3-4 times a day! The only positive thing about this phase is that she is starting to learn how to dress & undress herself. Maybe soon she will start demanding to pick out her own outfits. I will hate when this day comes.
Her little butt is so cute I just can't take it. When I went to pull up her pants, she shot me a dirty look, said NO! and pulled her pants back down. Adriana is going through the "I don't want to wear clothes anymore" phase. I kinda hate this phase because I literally dress & redress her 3-4 times a day! The only positive thing about this phase is that she is starting to learn how to dress & undress herself. Maybe soon she will start demanding to pick out her own outfits. I will hate when this day comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OMG, that is too funny. She's like a little thug with her saggin' pants! Love it. I also dread the day when the girls insist on picking out their clothes.
I can't believe how much hair she has!!! So cute.
HOW CUTE!! Ellie's picking out her own stuff now and I kinda love it...its Daddy that has a hard time letting her wear whatever she comes up with!
Buttttttttttt she's so cute!
Post a Comment