Thursday, October 14, 2010

If You Make a Mess....

then be prepared to clean it up!

I am trying my Hardest..and I mean hardest to teach my kids that they have to clean up after themselves. Some days we do a really go job....and then others, well lets just say its a work in progress. Luke understands this (as I expect him to because he is almost 4, Adriana..she is still learning, I swear I know she gets it sometimes, but I am noticing a little stubbornness coming out).

On this particular day, they somehow managed to crumble their crackers all over the floor. So I handed them a hand broom and dust pan and put them to work....I know what a meanie I am. I heard over and over from Luke his latest quote, "You're not being very nice Mom!"

Adriana stood in her Beyonce stance refusing to help....


But she came around





No comments: