Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me & Rose

On Oct 2nd Rose and I turned 32...boohooo! No just kidding, it was a great day filled with lots of family time, gifts, flowers and lots of love. Every year Rose and I, and our significant others go out for dinner and drinks...this year was no exception although we did have some new additions to our dinner....the kiddos. I have to say all three of them behaved so well! It was great! I only have a couple of pictures from the day/night, I have been lagging with the camera lately.

Brian, Luke & Adriana surprised me with some gifts and pretty flowers. Yes, that is Luke sitting on the ground with them...not quite sure why but its cute. He was so excited, he made me close my eyes all the way down the stairs and then yelled SURPRISE when I got to the bottom.

So the pictures are yet again out of order, after dinner we came home and had some cake. Brian and Luke went to the store earlier that day to pick up a cake for me and were going back and forth on what cake to get. Luke wanted to get me, errr I mean he wanted to eat the white cake with white frosting, Brian knew that I liked chocolate cake, but the carrot cake was calling his name. So he decided to make everyone happy and picked up three tiny cakes...White for the kids, Chocolate for me and Carrot cake for Brian. After they sang to me, Luke wanted to go for round two....but this time he wanted us to sing to him. He was super excited to use the number 3 candle...and then in a couple weeks he specifically told us we could sing to him with the number 4 candle when his birthday comes. I love how he tells us what to do. HA! If you look closely his piece of cake looks super small.....that is because he insisted on having a piece earlier that day...he explained to me that birthdays and cakes are supposed to be celebrated all day....so he should be able to have a piece after every meal. Sounds kinda right...I guess.




Chris, Rose & Demi at dinner




Just the four of us at dinner...OMG everyone is looking in the direction of the camera, we may not all be looking at the camera...AHEM Adriana but we are getting close...this does not happen very often.
Funny you would think that we would have taken a picture of the two birthday girls...nope...just was not able to get that shot..next year Rose.

A big thank you goes out to Brian, Luke & Adriana for all my beautiful gifts and flowers. You made my birthday very special.
Also Happy Birthday Rose...here's to another great year!
And thank you to ALL of my friends and family for your calls, texts, emails etc...I felt so loved! Thank you!

No comments: