Tuesday, August 10, 2010

An Apple A Day..

I can not for the life of me get my kids to eat Vegetables, but you wave a piece of fruit in their face and they will gobble it down...Apples, Bananas, Peaches, Oranges, Grapes, Watermelon..you name it..if its fruit they will eat it! Funny because I am not a huge fruit fan myself.

So here are Luke and Adriana enjoying an apple. Yes Adriana's hair is in her face...in EVERY picture..that is because she is now running away from me every time I try to put it up. She sees me with a comb or the tiniest hair tie and she is off...running. And for the record, I will not cut bangs....just not going to do it.






Check out this video of them hiding while eating their Apple..like two peas in a pod..so cute...

Right after I turned off the camera they started fighting over who was going to go down the slide first...Ahh siblings!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

NEVER CUT BANGS - he hair is Amazing!

Mandy said...

She is so adorable...I love how Luke speaks for her.

Mandy said...

BTW-Addie just watched the video and said "I want more Aid".

Amanda said...

We're having the same hair drama here, so I can relate. DO NOT cut her bangs -- if she has the slightest wave or curl it will be a disaster! And her hair's adorable -- don't mess with adorable. :)

nonnai mia said...

That big bro....He knows when she'll be able to say it...And that darling Rapunzel...It's ok to...."let down thy hair" she's darling.