Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fourth of July

I know 4th of July seemed like forever ago, but I just have to post about it so it goes down in the books that we did celebrate it in 2010. We had a nice long weekend filled with activities. We went to the Crystal Lake fest with some friends that Brian works with. We rode tons of ride and played tons of games. I love the festivals..but I have to say...kinda a waste of money..the prizes stink and the rides last maybe a minute or so. But hey the kids Love it...I was lucky enough to enjoy these festivities when I was a kid so I feel like I want my kids to as well.

On the actual fourth we rode in our neighborhood annual bike parade and then all gathered at the Shenandoah Park for ice cream and to see the Fire trucks! It was extremely hot that day so we did not stay long...we headed home and got ready to head over to the Rojas house. Thanks so much for having us Rocky & Jill! We had a great time running down the slip and slide and playing on your new beautiful deck!! Hmmm lets see...since the 4th was on a Sunday and Brian had Monday off I know we did something, but it was so long ago I can not seem to remember. I know horrible! Anyway we had a great fourth! Here are some pictures ...although they are in random order because I do not feel like fighting with blogger today. Also I am totally lagging in the picture department, partly because my camera is broke and its too hard to chase Adriana and snap photos these days. What a bummer I am !

In random order...

Buzz, Adriana & Devin...just hanging out.



Ellie enjoying some sparklers probably a little too close to her cute face.
Jacob, Addie & Adriana playing with the ice...looks like Addie & Jacob just got caught stealing a beer...is this what we are headed for in the future?

Luke playing with sparklers

Luke & Adriana sitting on the back of the Fire Truck. Can you tell how excited they are?


What a good Dad riding the train at the Crystal Lake fest.


Playing games...Luke LOVED this one...nice!

Adriana chilling with her frog.



We even rode the Carousel, which by the way I was holding on to her and the straps of the horse for dear life..the ride was not as smooth as I thought it would be!

Thumbs up on this ride..

3 comments:

JILL said...

What cute pics! Sounds like you guys had a great family-filled 4th! We had fun with you all too!!!

Kellie said...

So cute!

Kelly said...

cute pics. nice background.