Monday, July 26, 2010

Adriana is 15 months!

Our little sweetie pie is already 15 months! She is growing up so fast and learning more and more everyday. We are finding out that she is very independent. Adriana wants to do everything by herself. She climbs up the stairs and now knows how to go down the stairs. Still makes me a little nervous, but she is getting pretty good at it. She likes to brush her teeth all by herself and wipe her hands and face. She loves to play outside and insists on running towards the street every chance she gets! Pretty annoying and keeps me on my toes!


Adriana's vocabulary is growing, she now says (in baby language that I am sure only I can understand) pulleeassse, HIIIIIII, Byeeeeeeee, tank u, baby, Nonno, Nonna, Up (which sounds like Upppieeee), Pooh, Minnie...gosh there are a couple more but I can not think of them...the words that she WILL Not say are Luke & Callie. When I ask her to say them, she gives me a cute little smile and then completely ignores me. I just don't get it...ignoring already. Oh MY!





She is totally rocking the tan...we have been to the pool/spray park numerous times this summer. She LOVES it! I promise, I lube her up with a HIGH SPF but it does not matter, she is my little sun kissed princess. We started the summer out with swimming lessons and she pretty much wanted to swim right out of my arms. She loves the water and has even gone under. Yep I did it, I blew in her face and dunked her.....and she totally did not mind!!! So fearless..I love it!


What a little Diva already! Adriana is learning the art of tantrums. She is beginning to throw them when I tell her "No" or catch her taking a toy away from Luke, or pretty much doing something she is not suppose too. I dread the day when she starts to throw herself on the ground. For now its just screaming and crying like its the end of the world...sometimes its cute and most of the time its not!




So far these are some of her likes & dislikes....

Likes - Elmo, Minnie Mouse, chasing Luke, Dada, her baby dolls, dancing, itsy bitsy spider
Dislikes - Highchairs, booster seats, baths, getting her hair washed, the carseat (basically anything that prevents her from moving), Sippy cups - she is not a huge fan...would rather have a bottle over a cute pink sippy!
Quirks - Hair is still always in her face, if anyone has a toy that Adriana wants, she has no problem taking if from them...ahhheeeeemmm Addie..for some reason she only wants the toys Addie wants. Something we are working on!
She is our little princess...our sweetie pie as Luke calls her...every picture and smile just melts my heart!



2 comments:

Kelly said...

She is such a pretty and fun little girl. It's so fun watching her grow up and seeing what's in store for Ella...usually months after Adriana ;)

Amanda said...

She's gorgeous!