Its so fun to see fads come and go...especially ones that I remember having or doing as a child. The newest fad right now are BANDZ...I am almost positive this is what they are called....although I am not 100% sure. Bandz are what is know to me as jelly bracelets, but these are a whole lot cooler..they turn into a shape when you take them off. My nephew Anthony introduced these to Luke and now he is hooked. Trading of the Bandz is the thing to do. Anthony and Gianna gave Luke a couple and ever since he keeps asking me if we can buy more so he can trade with his cousins. So we happened to be in Blockbuster and there on the counter are two packages of Bandz.....Car shapes. I grab a package and the man at the counter tells me he had a ton of different ones but they flew off the shelf...in fact he even said I was lucky to get the last two packages. Luke has so far traded back and forth with Anthony & Gianna and even with his cousin Briana...this is how popular these things are....a three year old all the way up to my niece who just graduated 8th grade. He loves to take them off and show me what they turn into..so far he has a bunch of cars, a elephant, a cupcake, toucan, ...and a couple others...some even glow in the dark...which he LOVES!

So keep an eye out for these bracelets...so far you can purchase them at Blockbuster, Wal-Mart & Hallmark. I now see them everywhere...on Adults too!
In other news....I happen to walk past the playroom the other day and was shocked...OMG did Luke clean the playroom all by himself....he sure did...and then I noticed his little head...


I wanted to bust out lauging... when I walked past the room I totally did not see him at first. Poor guy...he must have been cold...
2 comments:
OMG, that is too funny with his head sticking out. I seriously couldn't see him in the pic of the whole room. It's like "Where's Waldo". ha ha!
Lukey is hilarious!
Post a Comment