Congratulations to Rose & Chris on the birth of their baby Girl!
Demetra Rose Bozonelos
April 6th, 2010
5:40 AM
8lbs, 5oz
21inches long
Baby Demi is as cute as can be!!! I guessed a Girl the whole time so I was pretty happy when I heard the news.
Everyone says she looks like Rose, but I can't tell just yet. I think she is a good mixture of both. In the picture above Rose is on the right. You be the judge....
Demi's huge teddy. For those of you that don't know, every baby that is born into our family is gifted a HUGE stuffed animal from all of the Aunties & Uncles. Its a cute tradition that we started....and so much fun for each kid!
Finally a picture of Demi and her favorite Aunite!
Just cute as a button...welcome to the family!
Also I have to send out a big thank you to Kelly for coming over to my house and watching my kids so I could go meet her!




4 comments:
FAVORITE AUNTIE..... WE WILL SEE SISTA!!! ALL THE KIDS LOVE ME THE MOST I AM THE FAVORITE (OR MAYBE MY HOUSE IS)LOL
She's a doll! Congrats Rose! It's so funny...looking at the baby pic of you and Rose, I'd say Demi looks like YOU and Adriana looks like ROSE. How fun to have so many girls in the family!
What a little sweetie! Congrats to Rose and Chris!
So exciting! She is precious! Congrats to Rose and Chris- she is perfect!!
Post a Comment