Adriana is into everything these days. She is all about my Pots & Pans cabinet. For some reason Luke never went into any of our cabinets so we never bothered to put locks on them. But Adriana wants to climb in them and play. Pretty cute...
So cute. Jacob really doesn't get into my cabinets much either- unless, we are in my bathroom while I am getting ready or if we are in the kitchen, he likes the "plastics" cabinet- which is his. No locks on our cabinets yet, Thank Goodness- my husband probably wouldn't get around to it until Jake is 10.
3 comments:
So cute. Jacob really doesn't get into my cabinets much either- unless, we are in my bathroom while I am getting ready or if we are in the kitchen, he likes the "plastics" cabinet- which is his. No locks on our cabinets yet, Thank Goodness- my husband probably wouldn't get around to it until Jake is 10.
I'll send Nick over to help you guys with those locks...
She is a doll!
Post a Comment