Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Seems I can only get one kid to smile at a time...I love that they have matching outfits on!!!!



We had a fun day.... We went to the doctor and our favorite nurse gave Luke a bunch of Irish sticker which he proceeded to place all over himself  while they checked out Adriana, she now knows what it is like to have an ear infection. First one in almost 11 months!  She is happy all day and them its time to go to bed and she is not a happy camper...lying down does not feel so good.  Poor thing! 
We stopped at Nonna's house for lunch, then came home and played outside ALL DAY!!!!  Then we ate some yummy cornbeef & cabbage made by Dad! 


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Her smile is so cute in that first pic. How weird is this? We went to the doctor too today cuz I thought Ella had an ear infection. Turns out she's just tugging and poking due to teething. Poor Ade! Is that how you spell Ade? Or is it Aid? I need to go to bed. I think I have an ear infection, and no, I haven't been drinking...

Amanda said...

Happy St. Patty's!!!!

Kellie said...

They are such cuties! Happy belated St. Pats Day!