Friday, March 5, 2010

Congrats to the Feathers!!!!

I have another Nephew!!!!!!  And he is another little cutie!!!


Nicholas Angelo Feather
Feburary 19th
7lbs, 10oz, 20 inches

Little Nick was born about 2 1/2 weeks early and had some complications but is doing well and should be home soon. Please keep him in your prayers! We can't wait to give him lots of hugs and kisses!!!!

Congrats Angela, Josh, Anthony & Gianna!!!

2 comments:

angela said...

Thanks for the Shot out !!! Hopefully he will be home soon!!

Jessica said...

That kid's got the looks!! And her hair is longer than mine I think!! AWESOME! And I couldn't imagine her without hair either - its her signature!! Love it. What a big girl...she's gonna be running away from you in no time.

BTW, the look she's giving Luke is awesome! I bet you'll be seeing that ALOT over the next 18 years!!