The months are just flying by!!!!...I feel like I can hardly keep up!!!! She turned 10 months while we were on vacation and I swear we came home to a different child..could be because she is getting bigger or because she spent 9 days with 3 three year olds and 1 five year old. I don't know...either way she is full of personality!!!
She likes to climb the stairs...but the gate is always in the way! When she sees the gate has been moved she charges to the stairs as fast as she can and then up she goes. Of course I pull her down and tell her No, and then the screaming begins! Yep she is already learning to master the tantrums...She gets really mad, screems as loud as can be.... , so loud I swear I hear ringing in my ears for a couple of minutes afterwards. Then the crying starts. OMG what happend to my little sweetie...what are these screams and tantrums! Of course in this picture she is as sweet as can be!!
She is already a little dare devil just like her brother. Adriana climbs up on her chair so sweetly as if she is saying look Mom, I did it all by myself.... flashes me a smile and then.....
As always her signiture hair style just keeps growing...this is how long it is after she takes a bath. Which by the way she still hates and leaves me completely soaked by the time bathtime is over. I am still amazed at how much hair she has..I swear I will never get over it. I often wonder what she would look like as a bald baby...but I can't picture it...her beafont just fits her!
Adriana has 4 teeth and two more poking through...She now likes to brush her teeth just like her brother.
Adriana finally plays with her dolls...She gives them hugs and kisses all the time! We call this one her Aloha doll...because she came from Hawaii. She kinda looks like Aid....which by the way is her nickname...ADE, AID...not quite sure of the spelling...but that is what we call her. Everyone says something different. From what I can remember, Nonno is the only one who calls her Addie, and Auntie Fran calls her AD Rose, sounds much cuter than it looks. She is also know to be called a Stage 5 Clinger from time to time. She will cling to our legs when she wants to be held...and she likes to be held all the time!!!
Just enjoying some Milk with Luke...Adriana looks like she has had it in this picture...
The dirty looks have already started....Don't take anything away from Adriana!
Every now and then she lets go of the wall,couch or chair and stands all by herself..only for a few seconds until she gets so excited that she is doing it she falls. She will walk with her walker on the carpet, but once she gets on the wodden floors she is slipping and sliding all over the place! I am in no rush for her to start walking but I have a feeling its going to be sooner that we think.
She is by far my messiest child when it comes to eating...I swear I can not remember Luke getting as dirty as Adriana does ...even a bib does not keep the food from going down her shirt, up her sleeve, in her hair, on her legs, on her socks, her behind, ...I have no idea how it gets everywhere...but it always does. I am to the point where I want to strip her down everytime she eats because Food gets EVERYWHERE!!!! I will say I hate my highchair because the platter (or whatever you call it) does slide all the way to her chest...like most do, so this could be about 60% of the problem. Still, it is crazy!
As always she is cute as can be and always seems to flash me a smile when I least expect it....words can not describe how much I love this little girl!!!









4 comments:
She is such a doll. Her face in that last pic is HILARIOUS! Happy 10 months Aid!
Missed all the pics...So happy to see all the cute things they do..i sure miss them being here. xoxoxo
I cannot believe how much she is doing! Your kids are BUSY!!!!! I don't know how you keep up with it. Must be a Super Mom gene. ;)
She is SO CUTE!!!! LOVE that look on her face in the last picture- she is a little drama queen already!
Post a Comment