Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009


Here is Adriana.....ready for the party.






The newest Chiovari member...Baby Anthony...just a week old


Gia, Anthony, Luke & Bella...the big kids



All of the Grandkids with Nonna & Nonno




Finally ...a  picture of Rose...this will probably be one of the few pictures you will see of her PG. She finally popped!  I think she is having a girl...



The two preggos of the family...Angela due in March and Rose in April


The Chiovari's...



Fran & Erol






Rose & Chris


Us.. hate that I am upclose and center and of course Adriana's hair is in her face!


Feathers....



How cute is this...Gia, Luke & Bella...they just love each other...this is the money shot...it happend so fast and turned out so cute!





The whole family!  Can't believe we all fit...and no one is closing their eyes!!!

Thank you so much to my parents and siblings for all of the wonderful gifts!

4 comments:

JILL said...

First of all, LOVE the pic of the 3 cousins- super cute! Big, Sweet, New Baby- oh, what a wonderful gift for the family, The (2) preggers look adorable. You again, look beautiful...(Love those Uggs on Adriana!)

Kelly said...

Cute pics. I can't believe how big your immediate family is now! Baby Anthony is so cute and poor Ade and her hair!

Mandy said...

I love your big family...you guys are very lucky. And the pg's look super cute!

nonna said...

Dad and I loved the pics... Happy New Year to all....We miss those kids.xoxo