Congrats to my cousin Anthony and his fiance Jackie who were married this past weekend. Their wedding was beautiful and full of surprises! I put a bunch of pictures up on
facebook...but thought I would upload them here as well. The picture above is Anthony & Jackie during their cocktail hour...
Me and Brian

The sisters......and Mom....Me, Angela, Fran, Sara, Mom & Rose....
A shot of the place cards...

One of the centerpieces...the bride is really crafty and made most of the centerpieces.... every other table had these beautiful trees with flowers and diamonds draped on them....its hard to see but it was very beautiful and dramatic....

Since Anthony and Jackie were engaged in Paris....and Jackie loves Paris...she created a French Market....this is only half of it...there were people standing in front of me so I was unable to capture the whole market. It was awesome...there was tons of candy.....then right next to this market was a
Crepes station, a Chocolate Station and a sweet table....we
Italians like our sweets!

Another centerpiece that was on every other table...this one was done by the florist...it was amazing.

The cake...so cute...Anthony & Jackie met working in Disney during college so the cake topper was Cinderellas castle.

Sometime around 11pm the bride snuck off and changed into her second dress...so fun! My cousin Anthony changed a couple times too...black tux...then white tux jacket...and finally a tie...they are such the fashion divas.

So blogger hates me because all of the pictures are in random order and it will not let me rearrange them so this picture is take during cocktail hour...and in
Jackie's first dress. This picture is most of the girl cousins on my Dad's side...we are missing at least 5 more cousins but we did get most of them.

The love birds..Congrats guys!

I had to put this picture in to prove that my family does have some height to them...this is a picture of all my Aunts and Mom...the man in this picture and the women second to the right are my cousins from Italy, Grace & Christopher...(my Dad's oldest brother still lives there and has 3 sons) they just
happened to be visiting and were able to come to the wedding..my cousin Chris and his brothers are all over 6 feet!!!! Which to us is amazing considering my Dad is 5'6, but I swear a lot of my guy cousins are tall!
Finally, I just had to put this picture in because its hilarious....all I can say is holy diego!!! My Dad, Uncle Lou and Uncle Vito....Chiovari brothers.
Congrats Anthony & Jackie....good times!
5 comments:
I'm a little upset that you didn't include the picture of me. You could've cropped Angie out if it was that big of a deal. At least I would've still been there. This will not be forgotten.
Wow your cousin really put a lot of thought and money into that wedding. It looks like it really paid off, everything looked amazing. I loved that she had two dresses. That seems to be a growing trend.
WOW....what an amazingly beautiful wedding. Her first dress is to DIE for. And all those unique touches...the market - are you kidding me? She should be a wedding planner for sure! That wedding looks like it was a full time job to plan! Either that or she didn't get much sleep over the last year! Beautiful.
LOVE her dresses. What an amazing wedding. Love the "Holy Diegos!" So cute...Lovely Family.
The candy alone had to cost a small fortune! Absolutely beautiful and unique wedding. Could they be any cuter? Thanks for sharing.
Hairy Josh! Is that a new nickname for him?
Post a Comment