Thursday, August 27, 2009

Adriana is 4 months already!!

My little sweetheart is 4 months already....she is getting so big and her personality is starting to come out a little. She is a really good baby...only really gets upset when she is hungry. Grabs for toys, cooes and smiles all the time! Her hair is getting longer and we now wear hairbows not just because they are cute, but also to keep her bangs out of her eyes. Love it! She has mastered rolling over, but can quite roll back....and LOVES to sleep on her side!


She also has found her feet and loves to try and put them in her mouth.

We went to the doctor for her 4mth check up and here are the stats..

Weight - 14lbs...which concerned me a little bit because she was 12 lbs at two months...could she really have only gained 2lbs in two months???...can't be I kept saying...she eats 7oz already! Yet she is still in the 75%.

Then they measured her height...

Height - 25 inches....big jump from our two month appointment...she grew a whopping 4 inches!!! The doctor was shocked...she measured her again! She is in the 90% in height.

So the doctor was totally fine with her weight because she had grown so much in length. Tall and skinny..I can handle that..then she brought me back to reality and said babies change so much you truly can't tell what they are going to look like...and she assured me that for our 6 month appointment she would put bets on Adriana's weight going up and length not changing too much...mental note to self...next time down worry if she is chubby and short on the scale. Okay whatever...as long as she is healthy.

Everything looked great and we were given the thumbs up to start rice cereal and then baby food..OMG already!!!! Then we had a couple of shot. For the first time, Adriana showed what I like to call her Beyonce side! She was pissed she had to lay down and be held down for the shot, but we made it through them.

So tonight we tried rice cereal for the first time. She hated it..as soon as I gave her a spoon full, she made a disgusting face and then looked at me like she wanted to blurt out "how dare you put that disgusting stuff in my mouth" I am sure once I start to add in fruits...she will change her mind. These pictures kinda look gross...I tried the rice cereal and I have to agree with her...disgusting!

7 comments:

mom said...

Dad really loved the pics..he misses her,...She looks so big

Mandy said...

She is such a doll...we have that pink and brown polka dot outfit too! It was a fave!

JILL said...

I cannot believe she is 4-months already! Wow! She is truly a beauty.

Amanda said...

I can't believe 4 months have gone by already. Love the pic of her sleeping on her side. :)

Jessica said...

Love her!

Anonymous said...

That first pic of her with the cereal in her mouth, she totally looks like Luke!
I just love looking at her.

Kelly said...

I totally missed this post. Your blog isn't telling me that it's updated. Oh well. Rice cereal is gross. You guys are going to have a tall St. Leger!