Thursday, July 2, 2009

Football

Brian can not wait until Luke gets a little older so he can start playing sports. In the meantime, he is starting to teach Luke how to play football. I think Luke is starting at running back. Check out this video...it so cute.




After running back and forth a million times...Luke is all worn out...

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I cannot wait for these moments!!! What a good Daddy. :)

auntie dana said...

That is one of the absolute cutest things I have ever seen... HANDS DOWN!!

Anonymous said...

he even got some spin on the ball on his throw to Daddy!

Windy City Kelley's said...

He is so cute!

JILL said...

I cannot wait for Jacob to be able to do all that fun stuff with Daddy. Rocky is looking forward to it too, he is not a real "Baby Guy." He cannot wait to run with him.

nonna said...

Lluke and Brian are so cute... Seriously. I love seeing dad and son having fun... Oh and Adriana's pics are darling